Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tuscany in September

Having just come back from a 2 week holiday in Cuba a couple of weeks ago I feel it's time to start thinking about the next holiday. You need something to keep you going at work - right? And I've been missing that holiday countdown that I had in big red writing in the corner of my whiteboard, for the 6 weeks before going to Cuba.

So, let the holiday countdown begin! We decided this weekend that we are definitely spending our next vacation in Tuscany.

Nothing has been booked yet, but it's looking like

- 3 nights in Florence
- A relaxing week in a villa somewhere in the countryside in Tuscany
- 1 or 2 nights in Pisa


So, as I research my holiday to Tuscany in September over the next month I'll update this blog with all the useful info that I find.

87 days to go...!!

No comments: